Thursday, May 21, 2009

Progress Update - 4 Weeks with LBC

Far Left is Just before my injury (I gained a bit more weight...5 lbs probably after that before starting with Erik 4 weeks ago)
Middle picture is 2 weeks ago and FAR RIGHT is today (after 4 weeks with LBC) 5/21/09

Call me crazy, but I see the transformation after in the last 2 weeks above.
The pic on the left is from less than 2 weeks ago and the one on the right is from today 5/21/09.

I promised progress pics a month ago!!! So, here are some of them. It's been four weeks with LBC and I've lost about 10 pounds since my highest weight this year in 2009. I just updating my second bi-weekly and sent it to my coach, Erik.

If you don't remember, I started bulking mid-January and I tried it on my own, gaining too much fat for the amount of muscle I put on. I then, decided to work with LBC and I got injured. I took almost 2 months to get my writes to where I could get back in the gym and now I'm still almost healed again. I still have limited strength in my right wrist which limits me in the gym but I'm doing the best I can!

I am losing at a pretty slow rate of about a pound a week with LBC but I am also gaining strength while cutting!! It's amazing! I'm increasing my weights on a lot of exercises while I'm cutting. I'm not ridiculously exhausted...in fact a feel pretty good most days, even though I'm "dieting" or "cutting." I'm trying to remind myself that the slower the better to maintain my muscle mass that I've worked SO hard to gain!

Stay tuned for more great cutting!!! (Then back to bulking!)

Plans are still to compete in 2010. And, my plan to get my priorities in order have worked well!!! I think I'm getting a B in this current masters class...no more 4.0 GPA which was part of my plan for backing off that and realizing that I don't have to have a 4.0 in order to get my masters. I want to get my masters while having a life and still giving to my husband, my job, my fitness and myself and rathan fully cutting one out...I realized that there was another way to balance. I don't have to be perfect at everything!!! So, I spent a bit less time, energy and stress on my masters and it was much more manageable!! Can you believe it? I can let go and not worry about being perfect!!! I'm working on adding that into all aspects of my life! It's coming along! Thanks al for your support!

6 comments:

Anne May 21, 2009 at 5:51 PM  

Wow that 2nd side-set of pictures is SUCH an amazing transformation. Your abs and thighs look awesome!!

shawna [of styleberryBLOG] May 21, 2009 at 6:01 PM  

you look great! I am so proud of you! Your efforts are DEFINITELY paying off!

Audra Lynn May 21, 2009 at 7:53 PM  

Two weeks? That is impressive.

The Ratcliff's May 21, 2009 at 8:56 PM  

im really proud of you. u look amazing and ur hard work shows. hey, a B is still great!! keep it up-life and all its tasks are hard and u seem to make it look easy!

Alison (atilly) May 22, 2009 at 6:32 AM  

Tori! How goes? The progress pics are good, nice transformation in progress. Have a great weekend.

Becca May 22, 2009 at 6:54 AM  

Tori -
I can see the difference, too! And I see that you have some majorly strong abs under there, just think how they are going to look when you cut the fat down further!!! Theya re going to be NUTS I can't wait to see them!

Good for you for managing and prioritizing your goals and stress.
Looking forward to more updates!

Followers

FITori

FITori

About This Blog

I am Tori (FITori) and welcome to my blog!!!

I created this blog from the encouragement of my best friend who pushed me to start a blog about my passion, which I am always talking about! It started as a way to inspire others the way I have been inspired and to share what inspires me. I also want to share with you what I have learned through my years of research on health and fitness.

For me, this blog is a great place for me to document my fitness journey. I decided to compete this year, but have transferred that goal to next year so that I can bulk and compete in Figure. This blog is my accountability and hopefully I can get some advice and tips along the way. I am hoping that I can learn from you all also as I post what I am learning along the way. If I am wrong or there is advice for me, I want it! I want your theories. What are you doing differently?

I'm also looking for accountability to keep this up and inspiration from you all. I read your blogs and get inspired and knowing you're reading mine keeps me going!

Thank you for your support!!! Let me know if you have any special requests for blog posts!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP