Saturday, July 11, 2009

Progress Pics (A Little Late)

June 4, 2009 ~ July 11, 2009
Sorry these are backwards! I'm really bad at getting the same shots each week.
I can definitely see the difference a few pounds makes in my abs!! Woohoo!!!

So the last few weeks have been crazy. My parents were in town to visit, my mom for 2 weeks because she's a teacher and can do that over the summer. As you all know I'm also busy working full time and getting my masters! My trainer has added in a few more cardio sessions (not many) but I haven't been religious with getting them done this last week. I am proud of my progress because I cheated a few more times than I should have while my parents were in town and for my birthday and I haven't done all of my cardio, but I still have results!!!!

June 18, 2009 ~ July 11, 2009
Don't pay attention to my mean farmer's tan! I'll have to get rid of that before my brother's wedding in September!!

I'm down another couple of pounds. I'm 2 pounds or more lighter than my last pics in each of those photos as of today! Woohoo! So, I'm still seeing progress, even though I have not been as strict as I know I should have been! I know that I could be seeing more results if I was sticking to the plan more diligently....next week! I will also be out of town for around 9-10 days coming up so that will be a bit of a challenge, and I'm thinking I might skip my cheat today to make up for it. It's been 9 days or so since I've had a cheat and I'm doing ok! I have weak moments, but they pass!

June 18, 2009 ~ July 2, 2009 ~ July 11, 2009
Not feeling this most recent pic of me on the far right...looks like my hips are a bit softer than in weeks prior. I'm not sure if it's the angle or what! I'm at least 2 pounds down from the other 2 photos, so who knows. I feel better and know I'm losing, even if my photos aren't worthy of a magazine and even if I'm not ready to get on stage yet!

I'm really having peace about this whole transformation process. It is SUCH a process! I'm enjoying the process. I'm learning that I can do it and that it's not that tough. I'm leaerning so much about myself and resisting temptation. It's a crazy thing to know I CAN DO IT! I'm gaining the tools I need for later in life to maintain my weight the healthy way and teach those tools to my future children. I'm learning that it takes a great deal of time to lean out at this point but that it CAN be done if you stick to the plan.

THANK YOU EVERYONE FOR YOUR SUPPORT! IT MEANS THE WORLD TO ME!!

4 comments:

psychobooe July 11, 2009 at 7:02 PM  

Tori you look great! I love that you are doing this. So inspiring! Keep it up girl. I am your number 1 fan!

Love Renee Booe

Tori July 11, 2009 at 7:03 PM  

You are my number one fan.....I'll never forget that you were the one who pushed me to compete back in 2005!!!! And, here i am!! You're the first one to tell me to do it...now you just have to come be my personal photographer next summer when I compete!!! :)

Becca July 12, 2009 at 5:06 PM  

Keep up the good work, Tori!! It is paying off!!

The Ratcliff's July 14, 2009 at 3:17 PM  

good job! ur looking great and i admire ur hard work.

Followers

FITori

FITori

About This Blog

I am Tori (FITori) and welcome to my blog!!!

I created this blog from the encouragement of my best friend who pushed me to start a blog about my passion, which I am always talking about! It started as a way to inspire others the way I have been inspired and to share what inspires me. I also want to share with you what I have learned through my years of research on health and fitness.

For me, this blog is a great place for me to document my fitness journey. I decided to compete this year, but have transferred that goal to next year so that I can bulk and compete in Figure. This blog is my accountability and hopefully I can get some advice and tips along the way. I am hoping that I can learn from you all also as I post what I am learning along the way. If I am wrong or there is advice for me, I want it! I want your theories. What are you doing differently?

I'm also looking for accountability to keep this up and inspiration from you all. I read your blogs and get inspired and knowing you're reading mine keeps me going!

Thank you for your support!!! Let me know if you have any special requests for blog posts!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP