Saturday, June 20, 2009

Inspiration.....Me???


June 18, 2009 ~ in a hotel for work....excuse the background!
Please also forgive the morning hair and no makeup ~ it was 6 am and this is right after getting out of bed at my hotel (I was traveling for work)!

I was at the gym the other day and a man asked me a question about working out....this happens now and then. I usually refer people to the BFL book or answer their questions about what I do, if it relates or if I can give a short answer. This time, though, he said to me that he works out harder when I am in the gym because he always sees me busting my a$$!!!

Me??? Inspiring others to work harder in the gym??!!! That is the coolest thing!!!! So, think of that while you're in the gym ladies, even if others don't say it....they may be thinking it! It's nice to know that not only am I doing a great thing for myself by being at the gym, but to know that I may be motivating others while there is just icing on the cake...no, no icing at the gym :(.

I'm pretty happy with my results so far with Lean Bodies Consulting. I wish they had come faster, of course. And, I feel like had I worked harder or been stricter with my diet or cheats that it would have come faster. Regardless, I'm looking forward to the next few weeks of continued results during this cut. Thanks so much for all of your support! I truly appreciate it.

And, the BFL Challenge that I organized for the wives is starting on Monday!!!! If anyone wants to join with us for the fun of doing a challenge, it starts Monday, June 22, 2009!!!

5 comments:

Becca June 21, 2009 at 5:15 AM  

Great post!! Things look like they're moving along well - and yes, isn't that awesome when you find out you inspire someone else? It really is the coolest thing.

Keep up the good work.
Oh, btw, I finally bought that Garnier Fructis hairspray and I love it! I think wha I love most though is the way it smells! Good reccomendation, Thanks!

Michelle June 21, 2009 at 5:46 AM  

YES - you ARE an inspiration - to me too! :)

Anne June 21, 2009 at 7:33 PM  

You are definitely a huge inspiration! I've been dying to hit the gym like you do..for 9 months now! I can't wait to really work out again soon -- because of you!

Tori June 22, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

You ladies are so sweet!!! You seriously keep me going and give me that extra boost I need some days to keep it up!!!

Anne, I can't believe you'll have Claire soon!!!

Michelle, I'll have to start reading your blog. I pulled it up the other day but got distracted...I can't wait to hear your story. You'll have to email me and tell me your story with fitness. I'm so bad about keeping up w/ blogs daily (even my own)!

Becca, as always, I appreciate you and your blog and your success!!! You have helped to "pave the way" for me and if I continue bulking and I'm still not big enough for figure you'll be there to support me through a bikini win like yourself, I hope! :)

Siena June 26, 2009 at 2:27 PM  

You are an inspiration to me!! :-D

Followers

FITori

FITori

About This Blog

I am Tori (FITori) and welcome to my blog!!!

I created this blog from the encouragement of my best friend who pushed me to start a blog about my passion, which I am always talking about! It started as a way to inspire others the way I have been inspired and to share what inspires me. I also want to share with you what I have learned through my years of research on health and fitness.

For me, this blog is a great place for me to document my fitness journey. I decided to compete this year, but have transferred that goal to next year so that I can bulk and compete in Figure. This blog is my accountability and hopefully I can get some advice and tips along the way. I am hoping that I can learn from you all also as I post what I am learning along the way. If I am wrong or there is advice for me, I want it! I want your theories. What are you doing differently?

I'm also looking for accountability to keep this up and inspiration from you all. I read your blogs and get inspired and knowing you're reading mine keeps me going!

Thank you for your support!!! Let me know if you have any special requests for blog posts!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP