Saturday, August 22, 2009

For Caroline and her Mommy



http://www.last.fm/music/Jamie+O%27Neal/_/I+Love+My+Life

(That was the best video I could find, so I suggest clicking on the link above and listening to the recorded version. The sound quality is better.)

I LOVE this song! Since the first time I heard this song, it's made me happy! I used to listen to it during my last job when I was miserable and remember why I was working so hard....for my husband, our future, and our future "little blond haired" children.

Now that my BFF has had her first baby, Baby Caroline, I am in love with this kid and I haven't even met her yet. Now this song makes me teary...yes, me!...me who never cries!! I still see myself in the movie playing in my head, but instead I'm teary seeing Caroline as the "little blond haired" kid and my BFF and hubby as the two "dancing in the living room". So, I'm sure it'll make my BFF teary, since I'm hearing she's crying at Walmart commercials including mom & daughter.

For you, with love, Caroline and your mommy!!!

I know you hate country music, but get over it for 3 minutes!!! :)

"I Love My Life" (Jamie O'Neal)

Her little blond hair's blowin', she's swingin' while her daddy's mowin'
The grass, and the dog needs a bath
But he's chasing the cat up a tree
I'm lookin' out the window, happy just watching my world go round
And I think to myself, how lucky can a girl be

I've got everything, more than I ever dreamed
I love my life
I thank God for all I have
And that I love this man
Who loves his wife
I love my life
I love my life

Twenty kisses goodnight, turn the little butterfly night light on,
'til the monster is gone and she's finally fallen asleep
We tiptoe downstairs, cuddle up and we kiss in the big chair
and I smile and you whisper, now it's just you and me

I've got everything, more than I ever dreamed
I love my life
I thank God for all I have
And that I love this man
Who loves his wife
I love my life
I love my life

Blue and pink in the nursery
Gold and silver anniversaries
Dancing in the living room
Our little girl, and me and you

I've got everything, more than I ever dreamed
I love my life
I thank God for all I have
And that I love this man
Who loves his wife
I love my life
I love my life

2 comments:

shawna [of styleberryBLOG] August 22, 2009 at 10:09 AM  

tears. streaming. down. my. face. :):) i love it!

Tori August 22, 2009 at 10:18 AM  

I knew you'd love it! I think of you both now when I hear it!

Followers

FITori

FITori

About This Blog

I am Tori (FITori) and welcome to my blog!!!

I created this blog from the encouragement of my best friend who pushed me to start a blog about my passion, which I am always talking about! It started as a way to inspire others the way I have been inspired and to share what inspires me. I also want to share with you what I have learned through my years of research on health and fitness.

For me, this blog is a great place for me to document my fitness journey. I decided to compete this year, but have transferred that goal to next year so that I can bulk and compete in Figure. This blog is my accountability and hopefully I can get some advice and tips along the way. I am hoping that I can learn from you all also as I post what I am learning along the way. If I am wrong or there is advice for me, I want it! I want your theories. What are you doing differently?

I'm also looking for accountability to keep this up and inspiration from you all. I read your blogs and get inspired and knowing you're reading mine keeps me going!

Thank you for your support!!! Let me know if you have any special requests for blog posts!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP