Saturday, January 31, 2009

Anytime Fitness

Well, folks, I joined a new gym. We have worked out on base for years because it's free and usually it's the best gym in the area. Recently, though, our gym on base replaced all of its machines with some off-brand CRAP! And, our base is over 25 minutes from our home one way so, we went gym shopping and we chose the gym that's only 2 miles from our house!!!!

Anytime Fitness works out really well for me when I travel also because there is a gym just about anywhere I travel. I also loved that on the weekends, it's Anytime!!! Our base gym and most gyms are only open from 10-5 on Sat/Sun and that just doesn't work. I was starting to count how many workouts I was missing due to those times. And, just one is too many! So, these perks were worth it. There's also free tanning at mine, but I haven't done any tanning because my dermatologist warned against it.

To check out an Anytime Fitness near you....
http://www.anytimefitness.com/

2 comments:

Visionquester February 5, 2009 at 1:39 PM  

Hi.. just found your blog through Krissa's. I workout on a base and also have a membership at Anytime.

We just got all new Nautilus and Hammer Strength though.

Like you curly hair.. care to share product recommendations?

Cheers!
~C.

Tori February 5, 2009 at 4:07 PM  

So jealous of your base gym and so pissed at the manager of ours! Thanks about the hair.

That's a great idea for a blog post! I do have 2 posts already labeled "curly hair" that you can see if you scroll down to my 'labels' and i'll plan to add one this weekend re: products!

Great idea! Thanks! And, welcome to my blog!!!

Labels

Followers

FITori

FITori

About This Blog

I am Tori (FITori) and welcome to my blog!!!

I created this blog from the encouragement of my best friend who pushed me to start a blog about my passion, which I am always talking about! It started as a way to inspire others the way I have been inspired and to share what inspires me. I also want to share with you what I have learned through my years of research on health and fitness.

For me, this blog is a great place for me to document my fitness journey. I decided to compete this year, but have transferred that goal to next year so that I can bulk and compete in Figure. This blog is my accountability and hopefully I can get some advice and tips along the way. I am hoping that I can learn from you all also as I post what I am learning along the way. If I am wrong or there is advice for me, I want it! I want your theories. What are you doing differently?

I'm also looking for accountability to keep this up and inspiration from you all. I read your blogs and get inspired and knowing you're reading mine keeps me going!

Thank you for your support!!! Let me know if you have any special requests for blog posts!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP