Wednesday, January 14, 2009

MUST HAVE: Food Scale & Measuring Cups

If you're eating healthy and still not losing weight or you're just not sure how much to be eating...or if you're just like me and you're OCD and need specific directions at all times to follow....MEASURE YOUR FOOD!

I LOVE my scale, it's above. I can measure in grams or ounces. It's helpful because some fitness gurus use the metric system so I can measure in both. I would have no idea how much 100g of yams is without my scale.


If you don't want to use or buy a scale, just use a measuring cup when measuring out your carbs. You can have as many green fibrous carbs as you want. You should be eating a palm-size piece of lean meat. The carbs though is where I see people using heaping spoonfulS of the rice or pasta.....SO if you're going to do nothing else, grab a measuring cup and measure out 1/2 cup of wheat pasta or brown rice tonight :)

0 comments:

Labels

Followers

FITori

FITori

About This Blog

I am Tori (FITori) and welcome to my blog!!!

I created this blog from the encouragement of my best friend who pushed me to start a blog about my passion, which I am always talking about! It started as a way to inspire others the way I have been inspired and to share what inspires me. I also want to share with you what I have learned through my years of research on health and fitness.

For me, this blog is a great place for me to document my fitness journey. I decided to compete this year, but have transferred that goal to next year so that I can bulk and compete in Figure. This blog is my accountability and hopefully I can get some advice and tips along the way. I am hoping that I can learn from you all also as I post what I am learning along the way. If I am wrong or there is advice for me, I want it! I want your theories. What are you doing differently?

I'm also looking for accountability to keep this up and inspiration from you all. I read your blogs and get inspired and knowing you're reading mine keeps me going!

Thank you for your support!!! Let me know if you have any special requests for blog posts!

Twitter

    follow me on Twitter

      © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

    Back to TOP